Wednesday 6 September 2017

SICK WIZKID OPENS UP ON THE CAUSES OF HIS CURRENT AILMENT WHICH LED TO HIS CANCELLED TOUR AND HE ASKS FANS TO PRAY FOR HIM

Image may contain: 1 person
Starboy Wizkid has announced that he will be shifting some of his tour dates as he has fallen ill.
The singer shared the news on his Twitter, asking fans to pray for him.
He added that he’ll be spending time with his son and family while he recovers. He wrote on his Twitter, the Ojuelegba singer said he is moving the dates of the missed events to enable him concentrate on getting better, and he added a mysterious line in a now-deleted Tweet that has gotten everyone worried: “If I die today, I die a legend.”
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
He also made known the severity of the threat when he shared a tweet yesterday saying if he died today he will be a legend, this got so many people worried and wondering what kind of ailment brought the African coroner down, and now he and his team are making it known that the “come closer” coroner was…..
#teamWiz Sad i’m typing this but i’ll be moving dates on my tour to get my health up. I appeal to my real fans to understand and pray with me
I’ll be spending time with my son’s and family while i recover!!
He also made known the severity of the threat when he shared a tweet yesterday saying if he died today he will be a legend, this got so many people worried and wondering what kind of ailment brought the African coroner down, and now he and his team are making it known that the “come closer” coroner was…..

No comments:

Post a Comment