Thursday 23 July 2015

Veteran Actress, Iya Rainbow Denies Alleged Scam; Says I Did Not Dupe Reuben Abati’s Wife

nollywood7564734
Contrary to the news that broke recently on some section of the social media, that popular and highly respected Nollywood thespian, Idowu Philips known as Iya rainbow in connivance with some spiritual leaders had swindled wife of Reuben Abati, the media aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs Omolara Abati of a very large sum.
BestofNollywood.tv contacted the actress who is currently in London, to get her side of the story;
“It really came to me as a shock. There is no truth what so ever in the story. As a matter of fact, it was Mrs. Omolara Abati that called my attention to the story on the social Media herself. She is like a daughter to me. I just wonder why people go about spreading falsehood. It is really unfortunate”. the actress said.

No comments:

Post a Comment