Sunday 10 May 2015

ACTOR ODUNLADE ADEKOLA ’ S CONFESSION: “ I MARRIED MY WIFE BECAUSE NO OTHER WOMAN HAS THE QUALITIES SHE HAS

Odunlade Adekola is a top actor and
currently one of the most popular Yoruba
actors in Nigeria. He was born and raised
in Abeokuta, Ogun State-Nigeria, but he is
an from Ekiti State.
He had his First school leaving certificate at
Saint John R.C.M Primary School Abeokuta,
and then graduated to Saint Peters College,
Olomore, Abeokuta. He bagged his
National Diploma certificate at Moshood
Abiola Polytechnic. Right now, Odunlade
is in the University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
studying Business Administration.

His journey into acting started in 1995. His
first appearance on the big screen was in
the movie titled "Asiri Gomina Wa".
Odunlade is married to Ruth Abosede
Adekola with beautiful kids.

In a recent
chat with City People, Odunlade explained
why he married a born again Christian.
According to him, "I don't know what you
mean by born again because I believe that
we are all born again. I thank God
almighty who choose a right person for
me, and understanding plays a vital role
in man's endeavours. I am a reckless
person on stage but I want you to
understand that Odunlade is different from
those characters I do, some times when I go
out, many of my fans will re-interpret my
character in one of my previous movies
titled Sunday Dagboru and they expect me
to reply them same way but I will quickly
confess to them that I am not like that. So,
the two are different people in one body.

I met my wife when she was schooling at
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta. She
was doing business as well and I wooed
her up. Though, she thought I wasn't
serious and today, our union is blessed
with kids.

We all accepted Jesus Christ, if there is
anyone who doesn't believe or have the fear
of God, just know that such person have
problems.
Whoever has the fear of God is a born
again of which I and my wife are one of
them.
What distinguish her among others
is that she is very understandable. Apart
from being a good house wife, she
understands and gives me support, she
doesn't listen to side talk and she has
never acted funny to me based on what she
has been hearing about me outside the
house.
Not that other women don't have these
qualities but Ruth Adekola is my choice",
He said.

*** This message has been sent using GIONEE M2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment