Tuesday 2 June 2015

All my kisses on set are real — Actress Christabel Egbenya

Beautiful and sexy Edo-State born
Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya
has done so many films since she
came into the movie industry. She has
talent and she has brought it on in
many of her films but like every actor,
there are some roles that still haunt or
define their careers.
For Christabel, her role in Room 202,
where she got rather too cosy with
Frank Artus hasn't left the tongues of
some people who believed the actress
really turned on the fire.
" When they brought the script, I read
it and they told me the people I would
sleep with in the movie. I just had to
get into the character and I started
acting it out" she told us in a recent
chat.
In the film, she and Frank had to do
many kissing scenes which they did
with passion and so much conviction
that it was almost real.

"It's real. The kisses are real. In
'Kingdom of Pleasure', 'Kingship',
Frank Artus and I kissed and touched
very well because he's my friend. We
were always on set together and we
talk once in a while, so we had to make
it real" she confesses.
"In that film, Frank Artus came back
from America and he was asked to
marry his late father's wife, Ngozi
Ezeonu who was much older, as
tradition demanded.
He refused because he wanted me. So,
he used to come to town to visit me
and we make love. In the movie,
'King's Throne', I also did a raunchy
role with Frank Artus where it looked as
if we had real sex, like he was really
inside me and I was enjoying it. Most
people believed it was real, but the
people who were in there know that we
didn't do anything", she added.

*** This message has been sent using GIONEE M2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment