Tuesday 2 June 2015

I HAVE CONQUERED CHALLENGES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE DIFFICULTIES CREATED BY MY HEIGHT – ACTOR OSITA IHEME, PAWPAW

Top Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme, aka
Pawpaw has come out and revealed his
political ambitions.
Even though the comedy actor did not
run for any office in the last general
elections, it is more than likely he will
be actively involved in the political
scene in the next four years- when a
new round of elections arrive.

The diminutive movie star said
" Definitely Yes! I am nursing a political
ambition. I am hereby using this
medium to let my colleagues know that
we are the voice of the masses. People
believe in us and it is high time we
joined politics and start contributing
and making changes. We can no longer
keep watching from the sidelines. We
have to be involved in the politics of
this nation so that we can better the lot
of the populace. We need to prove that
we can change things " when asked
about Nollywood stars involved
politics.

" You cannot be a change agent if you
are not involved in what is going on.
So I support my colleagues; I support
any entertainer who ventures into
politics. I don't think there is anything
bad in it. It is a welcome development
for us in the entertainment industry. I
am also positive that my dream will
come true someday" he further said.
In the interview with Inside & About
Magazine, 'Paw Paw' said he has
always been a leader, and a bold
person who has been able to conquer
challenges irrespective of the
difficulties created by his height. " I
would like to inspire people. I want
people to take a cue from me and not
give up on themselves. I want to see
myself as someone people will walk up
to and say "you made me do this, I did
this because you did it". I want to be a
role model and a mentor " he also said.

*** This message has been sent using GIONEE M2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment