Sunday 28 June 2015

Why I moved from MTN to Glo – Wizkid

Nigerian music star, Wizkid, in an official statement signed by his manager, Sunday Are, has come out to say why he quit his ambassadorial role for MTN and moved over to indigenous telecom company, Globacom.
Globacom is huge in this industry and I see the evidence of the company's commitment to improving the industry and the lives of its practitioners everywhere I turn. To be honest, it's been a dream to have a working relationship with the Glo brand. An opportunity to turn this dream to reality came, and I took it.
It's an incredible blessing to be sought after by arguably Nigeria's two most powerful brands at the same time. My decision to go with Globacom this time is not an act of spite against MTN. I simply seized an opportunity to move from Yellow land to greener pastures. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment