Tuesday 2 June 2015

Why I Flaunt My Big Boobs - Actress Yvonne Jegede

Dark and well endowed actress, Yvonne Jegede
doesn't want to be blamed when she is not
well covered up.
Asked at a recent event about her fetish for
cleavage-baring dresses, she responded that her
clothes should be blamed.
"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big
boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to
cover my boobs you would not blame me for
that. I am not the person who made my
clothes. I just put the clothes on," she said.
Yvonne also talked about her relationship with
Music Legend Tuface Idibia. Her words, "I
didn't date 2face. I only featured in his
"African Queen" video. I have never kissed him
before."

Yvonne ranks high up in the cleavage-baring
business alongside the likes of Cossy Orjiakor
and Afrocandy among others.

*** This message has been sent using GIONEE M2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment