Tuesday 2 June 2015

Ghanaian movie stars , John Dumelo & Yvonne Nelson fight over # DumsorMustStop campaign

Yvonne Nelson and her colleague best
friend, John Dumelo have fallen out of
good terms with each other.
Dumelo was not in support of Nelson's
#DumsorMustStop campaign, a vigil she
started due to the poor power supply in the
country.
Nelson had previously called Dumelo an
"ass kisser" when he showed support for
Ghanaian president Mahama, and in a
recent interview, described him as childish
for not picking up her calls.

"John came to my house a few days ago
when I twitted about him "Kissing ass"
and we all laughed over it had a fun time
together and I even cooked and he ate, my
mum was at home. Two days after that, I
called John Dumelo he did not pick up
and I called him the next day he did not
pick up….errrm John did not support my
campaign, John hasn't spoken to me ever
since he left my house and I don't know
why", Yvonne revealed.
"John if you are watching, I think you are
just been childish come on now …come on
now" she added during the interview.
Yvonne Nelson also deleted all pictures of
herself and Dumelo from her Instagram
page, with Dumelo then taking to Twitter
to fire off his own subliminal shots."

*** This message has been sent using GIONEE M2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment